Friday, January 8, 2010

Testkingdom Online MCITP Certification

I have been wanting to accelerate my career for what seems like forever. Despite the fact that I already work in tech support, I’ve accepted that I’m not going to move up in my job without more credentials. If I want a better position, it’s obvious that I will need to sit for the Microsoft Certified IT Professional certification. For anyone who doesn’t know, MCITP means Microsoft Certified IT Professional. I’ve been in IT Support for about 3 years and I probably should have gotten this credential by now. My boss has promised me a promotion at work as soon as I get my MCITP. As a result, I’m extremely motivated.

Last week, I happened to find a writeup about MCITP training – this provided me with all the specifics that I needed to know about getting MCITP certification. This article was a really useful read for me and it convinced me that I need to stop procrastinating. I’m pretty excited about finally getting this done.that's why i always said to my friends testkingdom is an excellent choice.

No comments: